Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bug ezstream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yomguy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: bug ezstream Reply with quote

Hi all !

I have a big problem with ezstream when it fails to load audio files because they are missing in a folder... The program loops on the error and takes much processor ressources ! It could be cool to fix that with a simple conditional test.

Thanks a lot for this awesome tool Wink
yomguy

( ezstream for Debian on http://yomix.org/debian )
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: bug ezstream Reply with quote

yomguy wrote:
Hi all !

I have a big problem with ezstream when it fails to load audio files because they are missing in a folder... The program loops on the error and takes much processor ressources ! It could be cool to fix that with a simple conditional test.

Thanks a lot for this awesome tool Wink
yomguy

( ezstream for Debian on http://yomix.org/debian )

not sure what you mean by "loops on the error"... if ezstream can't open a file, then it just moves on to the next in the playlist (if you are using one) until it eventually gets to a file that it can open. If your playlist entries are ALL invalid, then yes, it would make sense that it would be in an endless loop of "reporting errors"...but that's hardly a case I can really guard against....

oddsock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: