Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Php scripts for controlling ices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffunk7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Php scripts for controlling ices Reply with quote

I have looked at the php scripts that wgalway has kindly offered up on the forum and I am wondering if anyone has built a php frontend for ices that integrates all these ideas? Question

If not then I am going to try and put together a front end for ices that lets you do all the functionality of wgalways code from one page and then add any other features that I reckon would be useful, like a playlist editor.

If someone has already done this and is willing to share, please let me know so I can give it a try. Very Happy

If you have some bits of php code that you have found useful for working with ices then send them my way at jeffunk7 (at) yahoo (dot) com
jeffunk7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: pre realease, progress looking for help and testers Reply with quote

Just a quick update on this project.

I have put together a very preliminary version. Not too pretty, just functional (at least for me!) but I thought I would post it and let anyone who is interested helping out on the development download a copy and give it a try and offer suggestions and find bugs. Smile

I have only tested it with my system with is ices2 but I have set it up with the intention of it working for both ices and ices.

If you want to give it a try the you can download version 0.1 from http://jeffunk.yi.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: