Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Streams generation from different inputs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jas.1984

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Streams generation from different inputs Reply with quote

Hi everybody¡¡

I'm triying to create my own streming intenet radio station but i need to create 2 different strems. One for live recording and another one to play music from a playlist.
i'm using a PC wth Windows and i have alredy tried with SAM and oddcast v3 source clients but i coud not carried out waht i wanted.
Can anybody help me?? i'm not very good in informatics.
Thank u very much
jcr
Modérateur français
Modérateur français

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you be more precise... If the playlist is to be used as a fallback stream when no live act is up, then you should use the fallback-mount entry for it.

If both must be individuiually accessible to listeners, having 2 separate mount points is a good way.
jas.1984

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi again,

Sorry if i did not explain myself well.
What i want ti do it's to create two different streams running at the same time in the same machine and both individually accessible to listeners.

I start trying to configurate configurate Oddcast.
The only thing i coud reach was to have both audio streams caming from the winap player playlist or both caming from the Jack input of my computer for live recording.I need two each audio stream from differet input and different audio information.
Maybe there is another source client to do that but i can not find one from windows.

Thank you one more time
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: