Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help setting up Traktor to Broadcast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jason r

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Help setting up Traktor to Broadcast Reply with quote

Can someone please help me to setup to broadcast with Traktor

I am a complete noob to this, so finding it difficult to understand what I should be doing

I am using Traktor Pro 2 and despite trying a number of different entries in the broadcasting setting I am still having the broadcast light flash and not stay solid.

In server settings I have put my ip address, port as 8000
mount path is stream.ogg and set a ogg vorbis format.

Icecast2 server download shows Server status as GREEN and running, so I think the connection there is ok and the icecast localhost server is showing on the web when I type in localhost:8000.

Is there anything that could be causing the problem or a mistake I have made. Question
jason r

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I have now finally got icecast to recognise traktor as i now have data showing up in the source tab, i had to make port forwarding in my router page and adjust my firewall settings, however i still have the broadcast light on traktor flashing and not solid. I have definately made progress but still stuck. Any ideas Sad [/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: