Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recording several live streams at once

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renegade34

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Recording several live streams at once Reply with quote

Hi, I am looking for a software application which can stream several ice cast audio sources at once and possibly record them. Ideally that software should run on OSX. I could do this with VLC but it requires running several instances of the software simultaneously which I want to avoid. If anyone knows a piece of software that can do this reliably that would be fantastic. Thanks!
konsolenritter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streaming multiple audio sources at once ever means running multiple instances of encoders or decoders at once (either processes or even threads). Even if glued together in one software package at all. So your question doesn't help a lot in the means of saving cpu cycles, disk i/o, or something like that. General performance issues will remain if that's your matters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: