Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WMP + AAC doesnt work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Listener Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: WMP + AAC doesnt work Reply with quote

k i changed the mountpoints to end with .mp3 and .aac and i have them connected and working just.. only thing i dont understand is when people go to my page http://IP:PORT and they find the 3 mountpoints.. and they want to play the .mp3 or .aac it sends it to Winamp which won't play em.. though the .ogg works fine.. i think the problem is the only thing i didnt change different bout the mountpoints is where it says "application/ogg" am i sopposed to change that?

well infact now that i have some friends trying to log in they say that when they open the .ogg file.. or any of the files it sends it to a different apllication like the .ogg file was sent to WMP or iTunes.. and then they can't hear anything so what do i need so that it opens to the right player and works so they can hear me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Listener Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: