Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

streaming speex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TardisDude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: streaming speex Reply with quote

Hi,

I noticed that icecast has supported streaming speex for a while now, but I haven't been able to find a source client which provide it with a speex stream. Does anyone out there know of any? Oh, also, I'm on a unix platform..

-Scott
liteFun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing on http://www.speex.org/ ?
TardisDude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: streeming speex Reply with quote

No. I looked at speex.org and they had all sorts of software, but not icecast source clients. I'm beginning to wonder if the icecast's speex streaming is currently limited to pre-recorded files, and not live broadcasts - not for any technical reason, but just because no one has gotten around to implementing a source client yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: