Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

webalizer stats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epe
Asesor espaņol
Asesor espaņol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: webalizer stats Reply with quote

hi,

long time ago I readed in a mailing list thread about a modiffied webalizer to obtain and display users stats.

In fact I have been using it up to now. However last week I purchased a new RHEL4 server and searched for the site with the source code for this modded webalizer and it is not being found.

I tried to use the previous generated binaries without success.. So Im a bit stucked.

Does anybody has a copy of the sourcecode so I can download it?

We tested awstats today, it is nice, but my customers are used to webalizer.

thanks in advance for any help
ernesto
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: webalizer stats Reply with quote

Hi Ernesto,

Yes, I was looking for this recently too, and I also ran into the problem of the old download links no longer working. After much searching, I was able to contact the author of the program, and he e-mailed the source code to me. He also stated that he would fix the broken links shortly. I'll send you a PM with my email address. Send me an email, and I'll reply back with the source code. If anyone else is looking for this code, PM me.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: