Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Webpages formatting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffunk7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Webpages formatting Reply with quote

Hi Icecastors,

Little problem I am encountering with the webpages. When I look at the webpages the formatting is gone. All the content is there but the formatting is gone.

Seems like it might be a problem with the css not being found or something, but when I look at the code, in something like status.xsl, I can't see what the problem is. the style.css is right there linked up and such.

My system is chrooted to /home/icecast2/ so I put the web and admin directories in that directory and changed the icecast.xml file which you can see here
http://jeffunk.yi.org/icecast.xml

if you look at http://jeffunk.yi.org:8000 you can see the formatting or rather see the content the formatting is nowhere to be seen.

Anybody had this happen to them? is there some xslt processor that I need to have running or something?
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have disabled fileserving. to allow the .css to be served you need to activate it in the icecast config.
jeffunk7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: webpage formatting Reply with quote

Ah... thanks! just another reason to not go fiddling with the setting too much, especially whe you don't know what you are doing!!

Thanks Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: