Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help, like majorly! please...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> F.A.Q.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Need help, like majorly! please... Reply with quote

I can't get this straight... I got great music i wish to broadcast but i cannot seem to get the broadcast to work... can anyone help me, i got winamp and all but i dont know how to make it all work together...
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. vaguest question EVER! Question Exclamation
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need help too. I just downloaded Icecast2 Version 2.x and I want to put up my own radio show, but I have no darn idea how to. I'm so stupid -.-'''

Anyways, how do I broadcast one? If you could answer, I would reeeally appreciate it <3
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's documentation on the entire process. Also, there are guides on the icecast site!

Why not try to do some research on your own before asking vague questions like "How do I stream on the internet?"?
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: HELP!! Reply with quote

I need help I have a radio station Streaming and there seems to either be a error in the system or someone is constantly picking songs on my data base. How can I get rid of this problem so that I am in control and not this person I mean I have to go into the admin area on the song requester and delete songs constantly.

Dustin

Question Exclamation Mad Embarassed
karlH
Code Warrior
Code Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be assured that icecast is not responsible for choosing particular tracks for playing. Your source client selects the tracks so you need to check the mechanism you have there.

karl.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> F.A.Q. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: