Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TIP] Ezstream plays some MP3's too fast (Solution)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: [TIP] Ezstream plays some MP3's too fast (Solution) Reply with quote

Some of my mp3s were being played super fast. I noticed that madplay complained about the channels for those songs. I added a -S (force stereo) to the arguments for madplay in the mp3 decode section of ezstream.cfg

Now those songs play normally.

Hope this helps someone,

Arlo
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have this problem without reencoding when i relay streams with streamripper for winamp. any option ezstream to avoid the double speed without reencoding? i can't reencode cos madplay always loses sync from the still to be written source relay file
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I solved the same problem (22.05KHz mp3) by adding forced resampling to 44.1KHz to madplay (-R 44100) and specify -s 44100 to lame cmdline.

Now all works fine.
bbk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: ezstream too fast Reply with quote

i had this problem too.

and it was solved with your solution.

thank you.

hope it will be in the config in the futur.

greetz

http://audioasyl.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: