Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

icecast on facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Listener Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
israla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: icecast on facebook Reply with quote

Hello, is there anyone who knows how to set up streaming on your facebook page so people can listen to the radio on their facebook page?
jorgosch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never used facebook, but if they let you put an iframe on your page, you can just setup the server locally and put any output in the iframe.
Brutish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if Facebook allows I-Frames, but you I know their is a Now playing script as a facebook app that allows this. I believe its from the old Blue-forge group (I need to look it up). Yeah, displays what your playing, and gives a clickable link.

I would take that anyway. Just make a picture your station, and Herf it to your stream. lets it play through their player and gives them access to controls like....oh volume, plus hey can save the streams address in the player.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Listener Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: