Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the Icecast web forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilOverlord
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Icecast web forum Reply with quote

Please read the rules and be nice; the help here is free!

Also please prefix the subject line of questions about the Windows(tm) build of icecast with "win32:"
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: RE: Icecast v2.3.1 Setup Reply with quote

I am new in this matter. And I wish if it any site in internet, wich tell me the right way to setup the config file of Icecast Server. Because I read the manual and I don't undertand certain terms. Like Mountain, Socks, etc.
Hoping that somebody helps me, I thanks in advance.
So I have the soft Raduga and I want to know if i can broadcast in internet with this program a stream and the Icecast Server
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Streaming to Celll Phones Reply with quote

Hi i work for Internet Radio Pros

i am trying to figure out how to setup ogg/ice cast with a script to stream to cell phones.

Thanks, Tom
Brutish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should actually be a topic under sources. do you want to stream to an API, or the user call in to hear the stream?

Edit: I just realized how old this post was. Sorry about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: