Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4 instances of ices0.4 running with 1 instance of icecast 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meswara Marco

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: 4 instances of ices0.4 running with 1 instance of icecast 2 Reply with quote

guys,

i have 2 instance of ices0.4 running for an mp3 playlist on icecast. They both work fine. mountpoints are playlist1 , playlist2

when i try to increase to 3 or 4 instances ( each with its own config file), i get the error message;

Error during send: Mount failed on http://192.168.0.6:16108/playlist3, error: Login failed

Cant we run more than two instances?
Meswara Marco

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys, i spent two days on this headache.... i posted the message to the forum with all hope lost.... i have uninstalld, reinstalled everything....

BUT FINALLY I REALISED IT WAS BCOS IN icecast.xml i had left sources to only 2. I set sources higher and i am now a happy streamer.....

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: