Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standard Streamdata

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Octave

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Standard Streamdata Reply with quote

Maybe i'm just blind but i can not find a way to block my djs sending own metadata over the stream.
Problem is, that djs send private information or advertisment as text in the meta. I would like to block that of so the information in the player is always the same. This also helps blocking off streamripper.
Like i said, maybe i'm blind but i can't find a option for this problem. If i give stream-name and discription it gets overwritten when the djs starts his programm.

Sorry KH for my bad english, but my native is dutch, and i already live a long time in germany now Smile

Born 1961 in Rotterdam Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: