Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Icecast KH service script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Icecast KH service script Reply with quote

This may not be the place to ask this, please redirect me if so but I have looked everywhere...

I am running Ubuntu Server 12.04LTS
Icecast 2.3.3 KH10

After much toil I got it installed and have detailed instructions for anyone needing them. I have the server up and running with the icecast -c /. Source and clients connected. AAC+ Stream, icecast -c /usr/local/etc/icecast.xml -b. Everything is working but when I restart the service of course it doesnt' come back. I can restart by cmd but please someone tell me where the script is or does someone have one, they can post to help me get the init.d script working.

Thanks
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I think I got it but humor me......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: