Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a way to stream a mp3 from a webserver?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Is there a way to stream a mp3 from a webserver? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have a maybe weird question, But i want to set up a website with a radio station where people can submit requests tru the page. I have made a php script that handles those request and wanted to add it to my
ezstream playlist so when it replays it fetches a new song. My problem now is i cant load anything from my local webserver (Will be protected when its working). Is there a way to do this?. Or is there a client that support loading files from urls?
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I found a solution to my problem. I totally forgot that i can run commandline PHP till a few secconds ago.

And after readying http://forum.icecast.org/viewtopic.php?t=160&highlight=ices0 I knew what i had to do Cool (ofcourse the PHP version) for those like me who dont feel like spending time in perl (Not that its hard or not nice) take a lookd here http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/PHP/commandline.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Source Clients All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: