Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index Icecast Streaming Media Server
Icecast is a Xiph Foundation Project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why is this so hard to do :) my server is up on icecast.org

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: why is this so hard to do :) my server is up on icecast.org Reply with quote

i dont understand way that my server is listed on the stream directory on icecast.org so why cant no one connect to my server if you whant to check it out its named M16 cobro sound just beginner name Smile if some one could help me that will great thx.best regards Cobro
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: why is this so hard to do :) my server is up on icecast. Reply with quote

Cobro wrote:
i dont understand way that my server is listed on the stream directory on icecast.org so why cant no one connect to my server if you whant to check it out its named M16 cobro sound just beginner name Smile if some one could help me that will great thx.best regards Cobro

works for me...listening right now...

oddsock
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: so i cant connect to that stream and listen or ??? Reply with quote

dont under stand this. so this works fine but some of my friends here in iceland tried to listen but with no luck ?? what is then wrong ?? what do i have to do to broadcast over the internet. im behind router if there is anyone who can help me then plz Smile im stuck at this point big thx to you all
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: okey this works there is a ghost in my system i think :) Reply with quote

thank you for helping me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Icecast Streaming Media Server Forum Index -> Icecast Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: